World Crypto Conference 2023 will take place between 13th to 15th January 2023 in Zurich, Switzerland aiming to bridge the gap between traditional Financial Institutions, Defi and Metaverse industries.
The main objective of the World Crypto Conference 2023 is to expedite connection between blockchain & crypto techies, startups, entrepreneurs, investors, media houses and conventional corporates.
The conference will be attended by the top player of the crypto, blockchain and metaverse industry, and the conference will also host some debate about the role of cryptocurrencies within the traditional finance.
The key topics of the conference are Blockchain, Crypto, NFT, and Metaverse.
World Crypto Conference 2023 Schedule
- Day 01 – 13th January
- Day 02 – 14th January
- Day 03 – 15th January
- Arrivals and Registration – 09.00 to 1500
- Discussion on Web3, NFT & Metaverse – 15.00 to 19.00
- Dinner and Networking party for VIP & WhalePass holders – 20.00 to Midnight
The organizer committee will host workshops and contests for everyone interested in blockchain and the crypto world.
This conference also host trading Competition, metaverse livestream, and KOLs Meet-ups for attendees.
Also Read: India Fintech Forum IFTA 2022
Key Points of World Crypto Conference 2023
- 3,000 industry leaders will attend the conference from around the world.
- 8 workshop will conducted during the 3 days conference.
- The Conference remotely available on the Metaverse.
- Trading Competition and KOLs Meet-ups for attendees
- Attendees can claim their ticket as NFT
- Ticket price range between $499.99 to $2499.99
- 66% discount is available for students on ticket price
- key topics of discussion Blockchain, Crypto, DeFi, NFTs, Metaverse and much more
- The aim is to Bringing together DeFi and traditional finance in the heart of Europe
Global Crypto and Blockchin Experts attend the World Crypto Conference 2023
- Stefan Piech, Binance Research
- Michael Eerhart, Skynet Trading
- Robin Lemann, Institutional Sales at Swissquote
- Dr. Alexander Bechtel, Head of Digital Strategy at DWS
- Naeem Aslam, Columnist at NASDAQ
- Markus Abbassi, Kaleido Privatbank AG
- Carl Runefelt, The Moon Group
- Shirly Valge, COO of Velas
- Megan Nilsson, NFT Consultant
- Alexandre Auriol, Partnerships at the Sandbox
- Elena Obukhova, CEO at FlashBack
- Mauro Casellini, CEO at Bitcoin Suisse (LI)
- Michela Silvestri, Huobi Exchange
- Mehdi Farooq, Analyst at Animoca Brands
- Wolfgang Berger, Partner & CTO Banking at IBM
- Catie Romero, CEO at the BABs Labs
- Hirander Misra, GMEX Group
- Johann Gevers, Founder of Crypto Valley
- Peter Hofmann, Coinbase Switzerland
- And more..
Leave A Comment