The fourth edition of the highly anticipated Paris Blockchain Week (PBW) has arrived. This event is taking place at the Le Carrousel du Louvre, located in the heart of Paris’ historic palace and the largest museum in the world, from March 20th to March 24th, 2023.
According to reports, the upcoming PBW March 2023 edition is expected to host over 10,000 attendees, 400 speakers, 300 sponsors, 60% C-level executives, and 400 media and journalists.
Full Schedule of Paris Blockchain Week (PBW)
- March 17th to 19th: The PBW conducted a three-day hackathon from March 17th to March 19th, providing developers with an opportunity to promote the growth of blockchain technology.
- March 20th: Attendees participated in the Talent Fair, the highly anticipated Start-Up Competition with pitching contests that offer more than $2 million in grants, prizes, funding, and credits, and the Investors Day, which provides market insights on investing in blockchain-related companies.
- March 21st: A Web3XP event will take place, comprising 20 panel discussions, 32 keynote speeches, over 160 speakers, and 4 content tracks: “Brands and Web3 Economy,” “Marketing in Web3,” “Web3 Art and the Market,” and “Investing in Web3: Culture and Entertainment.” This event will be followed by a VIP dinner hosted on the same day.
- March 22nd to 23rd: The flagship two-day Paris Blockchain Week Summit (PBWS) is Europe’s largest blockchain event, slated for March 22nd-23rd, and will concentrate on “Tech Builders, Public Policy, Enterprise Blockchain, and Open Finance.”
- March 24th: On the last day there will be an official party and wrap-up brunch, as well as several side events, such as wine and cheese tastings, péniche cruises, and cocktail parties.
The PBWS event expects over 6,000 attendees and will include presentations by more than 270 industry professionals in a variety of session formats. On March 23rd, the PBW Industry Awards ceremony will take place, and a corporate breakfast for attendees will be one of the day’s highlights.
Emmanuel Fenet, CEO of Paris Blockchain Week, is anticipating this global crypto and blockchain flagship event with great enthusiasm. “We look forward to bringing an exciting and engaging event to the thousands of attendees who will be joining us again this year. Speakers from the best blockchain, Web3, NFT and metaverse platforms, digital asset companies, and leading VC funds will join the stage and share their insights. With over 400 speakers, we can hardly wait to reveal our full programme and line-up soon, so block your calendar for 20-24 March. See you at the Louvre!”
Read: Reasons for Bitcoin Price Hike & Its Impact on the Global Market
Tech Leaders Who are Invited as a Speaker in the Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2023
- Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, CEO, and co-founder of ConsenSys
- Alexis Ohanian, founder of Seven Seven Six
- Silvio Macali, founder of Algorand
- Jean-Noël Barrot, the French Minister for Digital Transition and Telecommunications
- Tim Draper, the founder of Draper Associates
- Pierre Gasly, a French Formula One racing driver
- Denelle Dixon is the CEO and Executive Director of the Stellar Development Foundation
- Monica Long is President at Ripple
- Steve Huffman is the co-founder and CEO of Reddit
- Paolo Ardoino CTO Bitfinex & CTO Tether
- Jeremy Allaire, Co-founder & CEO of Circle